TBD has done a number of voice, data cabling projects for us over the past several years.
TBD's technicians are always positive, experienced professionals who are flexible when our needs change.
Their work is top-notch, and you don't have to manage them. I would recommend TBD to anyone.
THE ADVANTAGES OF VOIP WITHOUT THE INVESTMENT.
Hosted VoIP is a form of business VoIP service where the VoIP equipment, servers and services are hosted by a VoIP provider. The VoIP provider manages calls and routes them to and from your existing IP telephone sets.
Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses
Hosted VoiP is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses which have limited IT resources and budgets. Hosted VoIP can save you from the potentially expensive costs of having to invest in VoIP equipment and the resources required to manage the system.
How hosted VoIP works
- TBD provides you with IP telephone sets and a router(if needed) and performs the installation, programming, and training.
- The router at your office connects the IP phones to a VoIP provider.
- The VoIP provider houses and maintains the phone system at their highly-secure data centre.
Minimal capital costs, maximum benefts
The advantages of hosted VoIP:
- Cost savings through pay-for-use and low per-extension fees
- Greater adaptability that allows features to be added and changes to be made in order to accommodate the fluctuating needs of a growing business.
- Easy to increase and decrease capacity in accordance with seasonal peaks and economic swings.
- Troubleshooting is conducted remotely, eliminating the lengthy wait time typically involved in service calls.
- Per-seat licenses mean companies only pay for the technology they’re using.
What does your business need?
Call us (416) 244-2525